Sydney Hidden Gems Photography Walking Tours
Gwondana Photography Pty Ltd - ABN 93 111 195 389
Contact: +61 2 46282528 - Email email@example.com
All tours are Mobile Phone friendly with help provided.
Sydney Hidden Gems Photography Walking Tour one
- The tour starts at Circular Quay and visits the Opera House, First Fleet Flagship HMS Sirius, Cadman's Cottage and the Rocks.
- On the way to these locations one see signs of Sydney's convict history in the foundations of old houses, superb back streets and alleyways.
- The tour meanders through the Rocks eventually arriving at the Harbour Bridge South Pylon and foreshore of Campbell's and Farm Cove before returning to Circular Quay.
Sydney Gems Photography Walking Tour Two
- The Tour commences at St James Station at Hyde Park then moving into Macquarie St.
- We stop at some of Sydney's finest building dating to the very beginning of the colony
- Check out St James Church, the Eye Hospital. NSW Parliament, the Conservatory of Music which was a stables.
- The tour moves on behind Circular Quay to view some oddities before entering a different part of the rocks.
- Archeological sites, beautiful terrace houses, the old and the new. Poverty, prostitution, gangs, bubonic plague, it all happened here.