Macarthur - Southern Highlands Landscape Photography Tours
Contact: 0061 2 46282528 / 02 46282528
Tours are mobile phone friendly
Sydney Historic Southern Highlands Bush Tour
- Six hours of photography in the Berrima, NSW State Forest and Mittagong locations.
- The tour leaves Campbelltown Station at a time determined by sunrise to catch the winter light. Later start times are available.
- Destination is Berrima and the Wingecarribee River. Frost, mist or even snow are a bonus as is the smoke rising from chimneys in the still air.
- There is lots to photography from heritage building, mist and with luck Kangaroo's coming to the river to drink.
- After Berrima the tour moves to the State Forest. Easy walking along bush tracks as far or as little as you wish.
- The last location is Mittagong as we head north towards Sydney and Camden / Campbelltown in Macarthur.
- Maximum number of people is five unless photographers come in or share vehicles increasing the group size to a maximum or ten.
Chasing The Sun in Macarthur
- The objective is to see sunrise on more than one occasion in the same day. Bring a mobile phone of camera.
- Depart Camden Mcdonalds Restaurant prior to sunrise to catch the first light.
- The tour then moves on to several locations taking advantage of the "Golden Light".
- The final location may be a farm or in the rainforest.
Equipment required for both tours / workshops
- Tripod, batteries fully charges, manual, circular polarising filters if you have, shutter remote, cleaning kit.
- Gloves, hat, rubber boots, warm clothing, money for coffee and breakfast after.
- Mobile phones are limiting but can be used.