Blue Mountains National Park Photography Tour
Gwondana Photography Pty Ltd - ABN 93 111 195 389
Contact: +61 2 46282528 - Email email@example.com
Blue Mountains tour categories
- Blue Mountains Sightseeing Photography Tour - This one day tour follows tracks to waterfalls, gorges and lookouts or can be modified to include a gorge with five waterfalls over a short distance. Much of the latter is in rainforest and walking alongside creeks.
- Optional return to Sydney is by the northern route passing along narrow ridges to Mt Wilson, Mt Tomah Botanical Gardens, Bilpin and through to the Hawkesbury towns of Richmond and Windsor
All tour details are found by clicking on the Viator link above. Booking, dates, inclusions, cost, group sizes, clothing , equipment and more
What is on offer for your tour?
- Professional guide and photographer are yours for the day. Want help with your photography or personal photographs to take home, just ask.
- Air conditioned seven seater vehicle but the we never carry more than five, you and your group, maybe it is just you.
- Local knowledge, you know "walk with a local" but there isn't a lot of walking unless you are up for it.
- A day tour takes you along tracks in national parks to waterfalls and lookouts found in the City of the Blue Mountains.